Who We Are:
South Pacific Division
We are Adventist Education in the South Pacific Division of the Seventh-day Adventist church, one of 13 divisions operated by the church’s General Conference.
Within our Education department there are two union conferences; the Australian Union Conference, and the New Zealand Pacific Union Conference; and two union missions, the Papua New Guinea Union Mission, and the Trans-Pacific Union Mission. The four union conferences and missions are themselves divided into local conferences and missions. For more information on the four union conferences and missions and their education directors, see the following profiles.
The Education Director of the Australian Union Conference is Dr Daryl Murdoch and Mr Lyndon Chapman is the Associate Director. Within the Australian Union Conference there are nine regional conferences.
Greater Sydney Conference
- North NSW Conference
- Northern Australian Conference
- South Australian Conference
- South NSW Conference
- South Queensland Conference
- Tasmanian Conference
- Victorian Conference
- Western Australian Conference
To contact your regional education director in the Australian Union Conference, visit the Adventist Schools Australia website by clicking here.
- North New Zealand Conference
- South New Zealand Conference
- Cook Islands Mission
- New Caledonian Mission
- French Polynesian Mission
To contact your regional education director in the New Zealand Pacific Union Conference visit their website by clicking here.
- Bougainville Mission
- Eastern Highlands and Simbu Mission
- Madang and Manus Mission
- Morobe Mission
- Central Papuan Conference
- New Britain and New Ireland Mission
- North East Papua and Milne Bay Mission
- Sepik Region Mission
- South West Papua Region Mission
- Western Highlands, Enga and Southern Highlands Mission
- Niue Mission
- Solomon Islands
To contact your regional education director in the Trans-Pacific Union Mission visit their website by clicking here.